Friday, April 18, 2008

Pow Hana!!!!!!

So that's what it's called in Hawaii when everyone goes out and has a beer at 4:30 on Fridays... It kinda reminds me of Johnny Lingo.. Mohana you ugly! lol.

I think since I don't have to do any work officially after 4:30 on Fridays since everyone else is out getting drunk, I'll try and start writing more blogs.

Life is great. I love love love! being married.Dave is pretty much the best husband I could ever ask for. Oh sure, we have tough times, but we always get through them. There's an enduring love there that helps us get through anything.

Tomorrow I'm going to get all dressed up in my wedding dress again to do bridals that my sister's future mother in law wants to take. She wants to practice doing bridals and I get to be the subject. She takes some pretty cool pictures. I'll have to remember the link sometime and post it here.

If any of you ever get bored check out this blog. It's one that makes me think and reflect on how grateful I am for the life I live and the faith I have that gets me through the days. This little girl is such a trooper and I think she's amazing. I don't know her, but my heart goes out to her family. It's a tear jerker though, I warn you.

I don't know that anyone really reads this anymore- Dave and Spencer maybe- but I don't really care. It's kinda nice just to have a place where I can go and just blab. Dave's really good about listening to me when I need to though. I just sometimes feel like I'm overwhelming him because I talk so much.Thank you for that Dave. Thank you for everything you do for me. I really couldn't ask for more or better. You're the best, and I love you with everything I am. :-D

2 comments:

Nathan said...

So that's what it's called in Hawaii when everyone goes out and has a beer at 4:30 on Fridays

I work with a Hawaiian guy who says he drives better when he's drunk. He's got some pretty funny stories. ^_^

The Warrior said...

Yup, I still read. Haha, how are you?

I must say, you two are cute. (Sorry, Dave. :-D) :-P

Spencer