Saturday, February 26, 2011

Six Months

Wow! Can you believe Savannah is six months old today?! Time has definitely flown. She even crawled a tiny bit today before she lost her courage and started to scoot again. Seriously, that girl amazes me every single day. I love her! I'm pretty sure she's teething again too, top teeth here we come!

In other news, today they shocked my grandpa's heart to get it back into a normal rhythm. He's in the ICU with a feeding tube in so that all his food bypasses the pancreas because it is so inflamed. Hopefully the shock they gave his heart today will help keep it in normal sinus rhythm. If it does, they'll move him back out to the regular rooms and then a couple days after that he'll get to go home, though probably with the feeding tube in for a couple days, weeks or months after he's released to make sure his pancreas gets better.

I'm thinking about doing a thirty day challenge type thing like Lydia is doing on her blog, it looks kinda fun, but I'm not sure I'm quite at a point where I'm dedicated to blogging enough that it would work out for me at all. Maybe after I've posted consistently for a month or so... 

1 comment:

The Warrior said...

Wow, you still even blog? How is life, Highams?