Monday, April 18, 2011

Covergirl NatureLuxe Foundation and Lip Gloss

I recently signed up to be a BzzAgent, and I got my very first BzzCampaign in the mail today for Covergirl NatureLuxe foundation and lip gloss. I got a free sample and some coupons from Covergirl for my participation, and let me tell you, I am LOVING this foundation and lip gloss.

Remember how I sold Mary Kay (maybe I didn't tell you?) anyway, I totally think this product is comparable. I didn't have to use a ton, about the size of a large pea to cover my whole face. It went on super smooth and it has a nice scent to it. My face feels so smooth and soft, and it matches my skin tone perfectly. The lip gloss is just a slight tint and it makes my lips feel really soft and I'm definitely liking it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanna try it now!

The Warrior said...

...um, interesting...post.

If he's busy I understand, but seeing as your husband always has good ideas, or at least is a nice ear for me, could he give me a call sometime soon? Thanks....

Stephanie said...

Mary, I have a coupon for it. I looked at the grocery store yesterday and it's currently close to $10 for it at Walmart, but I think the coupons I have are for $2 off. I'd have to look again.

Spencer, Dave has class tonight until like 8:30, but I'll see if he has a minute to give you a call after I get home.

Stephanie said...

PS, I did leave a better update for you today.

Kara'sMommy said...

HEY from one BzzAgent to another! i just posted my covergirl blog as well check it out, im just getting started with this new blog! http://mom-testednapproved.blogspot.com/ glad you enjoyed the product as well!