Thursday, April 05, 2007

Wow...

It's been quite a long time since I've had time to sit here and blog. But since last night Courtney told me I need to blog more... here I sit. Even though I should be doing my math homework. So here you go Court! A blog just for you... Ok so not really just for you. But you inspired me to sit down and write one today. Otherwise I'd probably still be playing DDR with my brother and sister.

So. let's start back at spring break! Mostly just Easter weekend. We went to my grandparents house.. hooray right? yeah. not. My grandpa and I were actually doing more fighting than my grandma and I because he was being a jerk toward Dave. I was seriously irate. I locked myself in the front bedroom and finished reading Phantom though. That was a positive. The negative was that I couldn't talk to Dave because my stupid cell phone had no service. So I went all weekend not talking to him.

But when I got home on Sunday there was a surprise on my door! A whole bunch of green post it notes with BEEP! writeen on them. It was Dave asking me to prom. He gave me a box with peach rings (my favorite ever!) and conversation hearts and a lot of cards that are all from despair.com which are all really negative cards and he put a positive spin on them all. Then there was a card taped to the bottom of the box that said "All the way to the moon with just one of your kisses" so to answer him I took two huge bags of Hershey's kisses and went to his house monday morning and my sister and I showered him with kisses to send us to the moon and prom. It was great fun.

Then we went to the mall and we hung around the mall for a while on Monday. That was lots of fun. Until I had to work. But I'm so excited for myself! I put in my two weeks notice and I have another job so I won't take them back!i'm very excited!

Then Tuesday was the only day of school I went to this week because Wednesday we took off for San Francisco. School was alright on Tuesday. In gym I spent like 15 minutes just spinning in circles. That was amazing.

Then after school I had a job interview. Which I got. Hooray. I have orientation on Wednesday.

Then after that I was in a rush to pack all of my clothes and get everything ready so I could go out to dinner with Dave. So Dave and I went to Buca di Beppo's for dinner and it was amazing. Then I came home and decided I wanted to go to the library. So I texted Dave and asked him if he wanted to go with. And we went to the library together. I wanted to spend as much time with him as possible before I left on Wednesday.

Then I went to Amy's house and spent the night there. And we took off for the airport Wednesday morning. That was an adventure that I'll talk about in a different post. All of San Fran actually. And all of the rest of my week. I'll try and finish that tomorrow. But we'll see how it goes. I've actually been oober busy the past couple weeks. So I'll see what I'm able to do tomorrow!

Later!

4 comments:

Steph's Hubby said...

Yes... we do have fun together, don't we?

Sorry again about saturday night...

I love you!!!

The Warrior said...

Dave, you're the best, you know that?

Sounds like you had great fun. It's a good thought just to think of you two together and all.

I did miss your blog posts too...so thank you, Court. ;-P

But what is DDR?

Stephanie said...

Yes Dave, we do. And I love you too! Don't worry about Saturday night. I had fun. It was fun.

And Spencer- DDR is Dance Dance Revolution. It's a dancing game. And my posts will be less frequent. I've gotten oober busy. Bleh! I'm actually just on my way out again. But Dave and I do have great fun. I love it. It's a fantastic thought to think of us together. Seriously. Yay!

Courtney said...

lol. steph's right, dave. it was fun. no worries about prom. ;)