Friday, March 30, 2007

We broke the bed!!!!!

Ok. So Nathan inspired this post.

This is another one of my crazy memories. Which should be hilarious for me to remember. It was absolutely hilarious the night it happened anyway.

I was having a sleep over with Andie, as was our normal weekend routine, and it just happened to be at my house this weekend. So we were having a grand time as we always do.

We were in my bedroom playing this awesome card game called Dummies. Now in order to understand why it's the best card game ever you have to know something about it. I love playing Dummies. You get to hit yourself so much! I love it! So the way you play is if there are two cards played of the same suit you want to pick them up and the point of the game is to get the whole deck of cards. If there are two hearts, you hit your heart then the deck, two diamonds, you hit your head then the deck. two spades you just hit the deck and two clubs you hit the surface you're playing on then the deck.

Andie and I play this game religiously. Almost every time we get together we play it. So this particular night we're in my bedroom sitting on my bed. It was a simple bed, wooden frame with a box springs and a mattress. so we had just had two hearts and I hit myself so hard in the head that I started laughing hysterically. And laughter is contagious. So Andie started laughing too. We both leaned forward at exactly the same time and BAM! we were on the floor.

So then we're both laughing hysterically because we had just broken my bed. But only one side of it fell. So we eventually settled down and we both slept on my broken bed that was slanted and we were smashed against the wall the whole night. It was hilarious.

And it's a great story to tell in conversation.. When it's dull just go "so one time.. My best friend and I broke my bed together..."

Anyway. Yeah. It was funny. Andie and I have had LOTS of good times. Maybe next time I post I'll remember and post another memory with her. I freaking love that girl! Yes!

Later!

Steph

3 comments:

The Warrior said...

Oh, that is so funny!!!!! ^_^

Courtney said...

lol. another broken bed story. i've heard more than one. ;)

best friends are amazing.

jane said...

lol. yeah i have a really funny story about breaking beds. i'll have to blog about it!

lol steph that's amzing.