Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It's been a while...

And lots of stuff has happened! But I won't bore you all with the details. Just know I'm not dead. I'm still alive. Shocker isn't it? With all the damage I'm capable of doing to myself in one day, knowing I survived a whole 10. Whoa!

Although I did cut myself yesterday and I'm still not sure how.

I decided that I'm quitting my job. As soon as I find another one. They transferred both of the managers that were keeping me there. So I just decided it's not worth it. Besides one of the new managers they gave us is a total jerk. I don't like him at all. It's not worth it to stay there. Especially when I know I'm capable of working somewhere else. It's not like I have no qualifications.

We went up and saw one of the managers they transferred today though. Kendra and I. We almost got hit by some stupid driver coming off of the freeway. He had a red light and just forgot to stop I guess. Kendra called him some really bad names. And I'm mad! I forgot to honk my freaking horn! I hate it when that happens. I always make it my resolve to honk when people do stupid stuff like that. But after he finally realized his light was red and we had both slammed on our brakes the freaking jerk started glaring at me. Like it was my fault he ran the red light? Yeah. I think not. At least I knew I had to hit my brakes. Other wise I'm pretty sure Kendra and I would both be dead right now. He was going FAST! It was really really scary. I was afraid to drive home. Cuz then it was raining and I had just almost been in an accident. Bleh. It was no fun.

In other news, Justin and I are fighting yet again. Seems like that's how it always is lately. Today he said something about his cougar comment being funny. But I didn't think it was funny at all. He called me ugly. I thought it was basically a jerky thing today and he never apologized for it. So today he mentioned something about it and I said it wasn't funny and started naming people who would agree with me and I mentioned Dave. And Justin called Dave a name that I really really didn't like so I started yelling at him for it. Because he doesn't even know Dave. Not at all. And it really irritated me. So then Justin started in on how I'd stand up for Dave (duh. He's my boyfriend why would I not?) but I wouldn't stand up for him. But that's so bull. I stand up for Justin all the time! Even when I'm mad at him! I'm always one of the first ones to say "Oh yeah. I'm mad at him and he can be a jerk. But a lot of times he's a really sweet guy" or something like that. I am always standing up for him and defending him. Especially around Angel and Tyler. And then he said that I wouldn't stand up for him because i didn't even like him. Seriously, that kind of hurt. Made me start wondering if I acted like I didn't like him around him. Then he started going off on how if I liked him as a friend I'd call him more than once a year and I'd call him just to talk (which I did on Sunday. For anyone who cares) But seriously it made me wonder if I'm really a crappy friend and everyone thinks I don't like them because of how I treat them. So I texted him and I said that whether he believed me or not I did stand up for him and I like him no matter what he might think. And I told him he was making me mad and I asked if I really acted like I didn't like him. And he told me "No just most times you make a bad day worse with your comments" By this time he was sitting next to me and I didn't even want to talk to him. I just wanted to text him back and get it over with but he kept telling me to talk to him. So I turned and talked to him and asked him how I was supposed to know when he was having a bad day and couldn't handle my jokes. I asked him like 8 times today if he was ok. How am I supposed to know he's having a bad day when he tells me repeatedly he's ok? It's not my fault he lies to me is it? I don't know. I just felt pretty crappy by the time that class was over. I like to think I'm a pretty decent friend and I didn't feel that today. I just make things worse for Justin. Maybe I should just give up and quit talking to him in general since I always make his bad days worse. I'm awful. bleh.

On the upside of today though, I got to spend some time with Dave. I have so much fun when I'm with him. He's amazing. As I'm sure you all know. I had him laughing pretty hard when i was trying to suck my ice cream up my straw. It did not work. All that happened was I got whipped cream on my nose. Which I'm sure looked adorable (yeah.. not) Either way, I had a blast. Which isn't a surprise.

I'm really looking forward to Friday. We're going to go on a triple date if all goes well. Me and Dave, Amy and Eric, and Amanda and Mitch (My sister and her boyfriend) It should be fun. I'm excited for it. We're gunna go to dinner and a movie. Should be a blast. Although I'm not sure how well my sister will get along with everyone. She's sorta hard to please some days. I love her though. She's a pretty good big sister. Very protective. Even when she doesn't need to be.

Yeah.. that's it.

Have a fantabulous night people!

Steph

2 comments:

Courtney said...

she lives! ;)

jk. steph, you're amazing. and anyone who says otherwise... i'll kick their trash. and you know i can, and will.

love you tons! have a great time on your date!

The Warrior said...

Same here. :-D

You're a wonderful friend!