Sunday, March 18, 2007

Milkshakes!

Ok.. so just something that I thought was absolutely hilarious before I head off to bed.

We're driving in the car today after we went to Arby's for dinner. Me, Amy, and Eric. And I have this Vanilla shake. And I'm like "My milkshake is all melted"

And Eric. Funny funny funny Eric goes

"Mine brings all the boys to the yard.................. And they're like......... It's better than yours......... Damn right......... It's better than yours.......... I could teach you.......... But I'd have to charge."

Oh my heck. Amy and I busted up laughing. Absolutely hilarious. maybe it's one of those things you woulda had to hear. Most likely... but I thought it was absolutely hysterical. He was doing it like some guy that I can't remember the name of now.. but it was funny...

Night!

9 comments:

Courtney said...

oh man! that is hilarious! i wish i could have seen it!

jane said...

lol steph, that was awsome. so funny. i busted up laughin again just reading it and remembering! :D :D :D :D :D

Stephanie said...

Yeah.. I knew you'd get a kick out of that Amy. It was amazing was it not?

Hah. We're so cool.

The Warrior said...

What?

Why am I always so confused...?

Stephanie said...

lol it's part of a song. It's hilarious. It's just funny..

The Warrior said...

Oh. But what's it have to do with milkshakes?

Why am I always oblivious???

Stephanie said...

lol the song goes "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard"

which is where milkshakes come in. It makes me giggle.

The Warrior said...

Ah...whatever. :-/

Thanks!

jane said...

lol spence you dont' want to know anymore. it's just funny. and you so had to be there. i loved that steph. i cracked up laughing. :D

we need to hang out again. :D