Thursday, November 09, 2006

Bleh!

So, I made one of these the other day, and now I can't remember for the life of me what I had my user name as, or for that matter, what e-mail address I used to make it. So I can't recover what it was. But I did figure out what the web address was. Not that it really helps me much.

Today my mom had to go into surgery. It was really sucky. I was really really nervous. She had to be at the hospital at 1:30 and come 6:00 I still hadn't heard anything from her. Do you have any idea how nerve wracking that is? She finally called me about 5 minutes ago to let me know she was ok and she was coming home. So now I feel much better.

I really don't have much else to say. So, bye!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi! I hope she recovers quickly too. And I wanted to cry I was so happy when I heard from her!

The Warrior said...

Oh, I remember a surgery my mom had when she was little. No fun, to say the least. I am so glad she is okay, as well as yourself. She will be in my prayers, as you have been. If there is anything I can do for you, let me know, okay?

Oh, and if you don't mind, I would like to ask this here, in a pseudo-private place. How is your friend? You know, the one we talked about together?

Your friend,

Spencer

Stephanie said...

My mom has a lot of surgery's. Since October 2000 she's had at least 5 that I can think of off the top of my head dealing with a tumor they found in her cheek. So I should be used to this surgery thing. But I can never shake the feeling that one time she's going to go into surgery and never come back. It makes me want to cry. So a lot of times I do.

He is doing better I suppose. He's incredibly mad at me for talking to a counsellor about his problem but I'm hoping that sometime soon he'll get over that. I haven't seen anything that suggests he's still doing anything of that nature, but I'm never really close enough to know. The last I heard, he had carved his ex girlfriend's name into his arm, but I never saw it so I'm still unsure.

Thanks so much!

Liberty

The Warrior said...

You are most welcome. To be short and blunt, he sounds like a time bomb (for himself). Hopefully not others. Be careful, Stephanie, okay?

And you don't have to thank me. You and all on SP have taught me so much about friendship and things of that sort, acceptance, etc., that it is I who must thank you.

The Warrior said...

Oh btw, please don't cry. It makes me sad. I hate seeing girls cry.