Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving!

Well, Happy late Thanksgiving to everyone! Here's to hoping all of yours were way better than mine. I've decided my family has some serious issues. Anyway though! Onto a better subject

Black Friday?! Did anyone else go shopping? I did. Pure torture! Standing in line at Kohl's to buy one shirt for over an hour was ridiculous! But it was fun. I went with a couple of friends. Then we went and saw Stranger than Fiction. Which was a pretty good movie but I'd never heard of it. It's about the plot of a book I guess. I don't know. It was sort of weird but good. I'm glad we went.

I did decide though that one good thing about black friday is it means people aren't coming into my work! Huzzah! It was practically dead today! It made me happy. But overall today was amazing!

Have a wonderful day all you people reading my blog!

4 comments:

The Warrior said...

Arby's wasn't busy? I would have expected the exact opposite. Mervyn's was a zoo, though.

And who's family doesn't have issues? How bad could it be? Wait, never mind....

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

I did a bit of shopping, but finished quickly.

jane said...

yeah who honestly doesn't have family issues! i've got a few. and i think yours are worse than mine. :D i've heard a few.

and shopping. hee hee that's a good laugh. i didn't dare brave the stores.

happy thanksgiving!!!

ps. i finally visited your blog!

Stephanie said...

yeah amazingly arby's was basically dead the whole day.

Shopping sucked though. The line at Kohl's was over an hour long and wrapped almost 3/4 of the way around the store by the time we had gotten into it. Bleh.

And my family issues are pretty bad. But it's ok. I love them anyway!