Thursday, May 10, 2007

I love AP tests!

No. Not because of the test in itself. I'm actually not taking any. But because it means I got to come home from school at 12:50 today. Which was happy.

I'm actually pretty worried as I write this. Today I found out that Angel was in the hospital yesterday because she collapsed twice at school. She's relapsed in her bulimia. It's really scary. She's skinny as a pin but thinks she's really fat. I wish I knew how to help her. And on top of her self image issues, now she's fighting with Sydney too.

It was actually kind of funny. Sydney came to lunch really late, after Angel and I had been texting Tyler and knew that they were sluffing together and Sydney looked at me and acted shocked and said "What, not with Dave?" Which really irritated me because not only is it none of her business where I am or who I'm with, but she said it all sarcastically like it was amazing that I wasn't with him. Which really isn't that surprising. So I quickly retorted "NOT that it's ANY of your business, but obviously, no. I'm not with Dave right now." And then Angel started in on her.

I guess Tyler and Angel promised Ms. White that they wouldn't sluff anymore and then they did today. So Angel started asking Sydney where they were and Sydney lied straight to her face. So Angel was like "You know what, you promised Ms. White you wouldn't sluff anymore but you are. So whatever. I don't care. But you're lying to me. And that pisses me off." So I was just standing there waiting for Angel cuz we had been in the middle of a serious conversation and I just wanted to finish it so as Angel is sitting there yelling at Sydney, Sydney turned to me and said "You know what? Could you go away?" And I was already pretty irritated at her so I looked at her and I said "No. I could NOT go away. I'll stay here to support my friend and when you two are done, we'll BOTH go." So then Sydney started whispering to Angel. Big deal. I don't care. I really wasn't standing there to listen to them fight. And then Sydney made Angel hug her. And while Angel was hugging her she looked at me and rolled her eyes. I wanted to laugh really hard but that just would have made Sydney talk more. But Angel and I finally got to finish our conversation. It was nice to just be able to talk to her today.

Then in Gym, I got to talk to Mystee and Anita and Trisha and Jenn. It was pretty fun. We all went in the weight room and lifted weights or rode on bikes or anything really. My arms are pretty sore from lifting though. But oh well. It was nice.

Life has been pretty amazing lately, I must say. The only negative is that I've been fighting with Sydney basically non stop but I don't even really care anymore. Our friendship has basically come to nothing and I don't care. Does that make me a horrible person? She's just become too much to deal with. So rather than let it bother me, I simply told her I was done crying over our friendship not working out and I was done caring.

This post is pretty jumpy I guess. Just random things I'm thinking as I'm sitting here typing.

Last night was way fun. We went to the Pie Pizzeria for dinner! I love that place. It was lots of fun. And then we went and saw Night at the Museum again. It was great.

I scraped my elbow in the parking lot after the movie though. And I laughed so freaking hard after I did it. It was pretty funny. Dave dipped me for a kiss and then when he was bringing me back up he moved faster than I could gain my balance and we both toppled to the pavement. In the parking lot. My elbow is still a little tender but it didn't bleed at all which was good. Then he cleaned it with peroxide. Which hurt. I think his mom was trying to talk to me while he did it.. But I'm not really sure.. My eyes were squeezed shut and I was looking the other way.

It was lots of fun though.

I'm so excited to graduate! I hate getting the announcements ready though. Seriously. What the freak is the point of putting it in two envelops?! That's the dumbest thing I ever heard of in my life. And the pictures my mom's making me include in a lot of them are the ugliest pictures of me I've ever seen in my life. It's crap puke yellow and I look AWFUL in it. Can you believe I have to graduate in it. Puke. Puke puke puke.

I filled out another application for a scholarship today. One that only people who go to Kearns High can get. You have to have a 3.2 GPA currently (Check!) and maintain a 3.0 GPA through college. Full ride two years to the U. I'm not really expecting to get it, but it would be really nice if I could.

Working at Harmon's is a lot nicer than working at Arby's. They actually give you your breaks and the people I work with are really fun. There's this girl named Jordan and she has the coolest hair I've ever seen in my life. We joke about our hair together. It's lot of fun cuz one day I had my hair done in a herrington (fish braid) and she was like "OH MY GOSH! Did you do that yourself?!" and it's really not that difficult to do so I was like "Yeah it took like 5 minutes" and she just about flipped cuz she said she never does her own hair so now every time I see her I'm like "yeah. Look. I did this one myself too" and I wink at her. It makes me laugh. She's awesome.

And then there's Jessica. She's pretty fun too. It's a blast. I love it there.

Anyway. I figure this is long enough for today. It's probably the only one I'll post for a while. But. Have fun guys!

Have a fantabulous day!

Steph

4 comments:

Courtney said...

hey girly! long time no see. we need to hang out. i need a shake from just add coffee. don't you?

i hope everything goes well for you! love you lots!

The Warrior said...

Good to see you blogging again!

And I love coworkers. ;-P

Lydia said...

At the moment, I hate AP tests, so I think you are weird.

Nathan said...

Glad things are going so well (except that whole Sydney thing, of course). I like happy posts. :-D

And your coworkers sound amazing. Sorta makes me wish I had a job right now.... :-P