Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas!

Hooray! Today was a good day. Basically everything about it rocked!

First off, I went to ed at like 2 in the morning. Which was great fun.

Then I woke up at like 7 to get ready to go downtown to practice with the seminary choir so we can sing with the tab choir on the 31st. Well let me tell you what's not a good idea.. to go to a choir rehearsal with Craig Jessup as your conductor and have never looked at the music before. That was the worst idea of my lifetime. But it was fun. I love singing and we were in the conference center singing for 3 hours today. Hooray!

Then I came home and took a nap. I love naps. They make me smile.

Then I finally got up and got ready to go to Amy's Christmas party! Hooray! So at 3 I left my house and went to Amy's and we then went to her church and I learned how to dance and lip sync to this song that her family was performing in front of everyone. It was a blast!

And, I totally made a huge mistake in wearing flip flops today. I slipped at leat 4 times and I fell down once. It rocked though. Seriously.

And I love Amy's family! Sure I was a little weirded out when I had to hold that one guys hand that I didn't knwo when we were singing and walking in a circle, but I had so much fun. It was a blast.

And then I got home after 11. So there was really no room for the bad stuff. It was an awesome day.

Merry Christmas to all of you! I hope you have an awesome one and a super happy new year!

I know I'm going to have an awesome time. I'm really excited for tomorrow when we go to midnight mass at the Methodist church. I love that tradition.

And I'm going to bed now.

Good night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome! I'm glad you had a good day. :-D

I'm probably coming on the 31st, btw. We're going as a ward, so I figured I might as well go.

And Craig Jessop rocks my socks. I remember when he conducted at a Day of Celebration practice... so cool. ^_^

Merry Christmas!

Stephanie said...

It was pretty fun. It makes me happy.

That's cool that you'll be there. I'm all the way in the back. the VERY VERY far back. Like the very last row. Curse being tall.

Craig Jessop is an awesome conductor. I don't remember him conducting a practice for the day of celebration though.. I either missed that one, or I wasn't supposed to be at that one cuz it was like a regional practice or something, or I just have crappy memory.

The Warrior said...

Stephie...remember what Mac said? Tall girls are mighty hot?

Well he's right. Don't let anyone ever curse your height.

Stephanie said...

Oh my! I think I might die of shock..

You agreed with Mac about something! WHOA!