Sunday, December 03, 2006

Moving Day!

At Chris's house yesterday was awesome! I met his son Cameron and I definately like him. He's a very nice guy. We were moving everything out of Chris's house and we were walking back and forth between outside and inside and Cody and Cameron (wow there were a lot of people with C names yesterday) were having a snowball fight so just casually I said to Cameron he better watch out cuz he never knew when I might just white wash him when he didn't expect it. So I did. Twice. And then we sat and talked for a while in his car and everyone started teasing us and singing the stupid song about sitting in a tree only they changed it to sitting in a car. and It was just dumb. But I had fun. And then I was lifting up this giant table and I got a splinter in my hand so Lee had to cut it out with a knife and I cried cuz I don't like knives or basically anything sharp. bleh! But then I was lifting up this couch and Cameron asked me why I could lift up a couch but I couldn't have a splinter and not cry. He said I was a wuss. I agreed. We really did have fun. Until I laid down to make a snow angel and him lee and steven all kicked snow all over me. But he decided it's his mission in life to teach me how to back cars into driveways. So hopefully I'll see way more of him. It makes me happy. Wahoo!

1 comment:

The Warrior said...

Why didn't he move the couch and table? And you're no wuss, you're a girl.

Anyways I'm glad you had fun.