Monday, January 08, 2007

Ugh

Today has been.. interesting to say the least. I've been grouchy and cranky all day. And I think maybe writing about it will help.

It all started off this morning. My mom got me out of bed super early to tell me that I needed to help my dad get all his junk out of my truck. And I didn't want to. So I decided just to let my dad give me a ride to school. Which was fine. I was ok with all of that. Just irritated that he couldn't get his junk out of my truck without my help. He got it in there without my help didn't he?

So I went into my first period. American Government. I've hated that class from the very first time I ever set foot in there and my teacher said something about me having really nice legs. Can you say creep?! So anyway, today I walked in. Before the bell rang mind you! WAY before the bell rang. And my friend Courtney was there. So we got to talking about our weekends and how I hadn't worked at all on the project we're supposed to be doing together. And all the time the stupid teacher was just giving me death glares. And then he had to open his stupid mouth about how I should be using this time to do my assigned work for the period. And the bell hadn't rung! It set me off. I started yelling at him.. Something to the effect of the bell hasn't rung and you have no control over me until it does so. I don't have to be doing the assignment until after the bell rings and even then if I didn't want to he had no control over me doing it he could just strongly reccommend it.. probably wasn't the right thing to do. But he was seriously irritating me. So when the bell rang he immediately set off about how now I only had 10 minutes to do my stupid self starter that was all of 5 stupid opinion questions. Cuz it totally takes forever to form an opinion on a question? UGH! So I finished that and the assigned work for the day and I was reading a book. Something I thought was a valuable way to pass the time. At least I wasn't sleeping like half the rest of class. But apparently that wasn't good enough. My teacher came over and had to tell me that I was capable of much better work and yadda yadda yadda... I yelled at him again. Not a wise move. But oh well. I did the stupid work and presented it to the class. Because apparently that's what better means. Is that I can stand up in front of the class and tell them all about state and federal income tax from what i read in the chapter. I hate that class. I hate the teacher. And I'm SO glad I only have 3 days left.

Then comes English. Which is actually one of my favorite subjects. But today I just had absolutely no motivation. We had to take a vocab quiz that I didn't study for at all. And the girl who corrected my paper did the subtraction wrong for the number I missed and gave me extra points. That I failed to point out to the teacher. But maybe I will someday. (Hah! Not likely!) So anyway, Courtney and I went to the library to work on our powerpoint presentation. More like I sat there while he worked on it. I was seriously just.. I don't know. Irked about everything. AHH!

At lunch Angel and Tyler came over to our table and were talking and trying to convince Sydney that we should all leave and go to tyler's house and sluff our thirds. Which did not go over well with me. I had a test in my third today so sluffing would not have been a wise idea. So then they decided that instead of going to Tyler's house we were going to go find Derek. Which was the most retarded idea Angel has ever had in her life. That and letting Sydney tell him she liked him.
Then comes Physics. Which wasn't bad actually. I took the test (open book! yay!) and then I went to sleep after finishing my book (a really good book I'm glad that the boy I like reccommended it!) Hooray. Sleeping through that class is the best. So no complaints there.

Then I went to stats. Which I actually enjoyed for the most part. Michelle and I just talked the whole time not doing our assignment. Which I'll regret tomorrow night when I have to do it all.

Then I came home. And I seriously don't know what is wrong with me. But everyone in my family was irritating me. My mom made up a new chore chart. And I yelled at her for putting me on dinner duty on wednesdays when I have mutual. Then I felt bad and she was just apologizing and it sucked. I hate making my mom feel bad.

So I came back into my room and sulked. While watching a movie. a SERIOUSLY long movie. (Pride and Prejudice. I'll have you know I finished the whole thing!)

Then. Stupid Steven's Henager college called to change the stupid appointment they made with me for tomorrow that I don't even really want! And my brother was yelling at me as he opened my door while holding the phone right next to his mouth. So I yelled at him. And then felt immensely stupid when I picked the phone up and it was a college. Yeah. smooth move for me.

Then I had to go up for dinner. And I noticed I had mail. So I was sitting at the table opening my mail and my dad asked me to go get his laptop bag. To which my response was "what do you need it for it's dinner time?" and he just told me to go get it. Which irritated me. He doesn't allow me to do anything while I'm at the dinner table but he wanted his laptop! So I threw my mail at him and stormed downstairs to get his dumb laptop bag. And all he said to me was thank you. And as stupid as this sounds, that just made me more mad! He could have at least gotten mad at me for throwing stuff at him! So i hurried and ate dinner and stormed back down into my bedroom. Where I've been hiding all day.

And now, as I'm writing all this, I'm frustrated for letting my temper get the best of me. And I just feel stupid for everything I did today.

Thanks for my friends who just listened to me whine and complain today and offer to be of assistance. And for just talking to me. Even though I was probably being an insufferable brat. I heart you all oober much <3!

Bleh.. being cranky. is no fun. I hate it.

4 comments:

jane said...

steph. i love you oober much and don't worry. it'll be okay and i'm always here if you need to talk.

The Warrior said...

Aw, that's too bad. I don't like it when I screw up either.

Is there anything I can do? And I think I DO NOT like the gov. teacher of yours...is he a guy?

Lydia said...

We all gotta love days like that. Ugh. At least you got to yell at a teacher. I would just adore to do that sometimes.

Stephanie said...

Yeah.. Thanks Amy. I know you are.

Spencer, yes he's a guy. One more day of his stupid class! Then I'm done! Hooray!

And Lydia- It wasn't as cool as I thought it would be.