Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Update!

My mom checked my grades today. Not a good thing really. Seeing as how I have an F and two D's. But those should be coming up soon. I shouldn't have let them ever drop so low. But I have. and now unfortunately I'm stuck doing a whole lot of make up work. Great isn't it? I'm so sick of school. Honestly, I'm sick of my teachers, sick of almost all of my classmates, just sick of it in general. I have a major case of senioritis. And that's not a good thing. I haven't done my math homework almost all semester. (I'm missing 10 assignments as of today but I actually did one of them after school and a friend is coming over to help me with them later. Hooray!)

So today at school was actually pretty interesting. Our girl's basketball team made it to state so we got out early. It was basically amazing. And tomorrow is late start day. Which makes everything infinately better. Especially since tomorrow is a B day and I have to have stupid classes. I'm really sick of the stupid academy classes. The only thing keeping me sane through them is Amy. I'd die if she weren't there. In fact, I intend on sluffing the days she misses so that I don't have to be there by myself.

My weekend was basically amazing! Minus friday. And sunday. Saturday and Monday were great though! Saturday was a blast! I went to sweethearts with Ryan. And it was so much fun! We took lots of pictures and I seriously had a blast. Even though we were running late all day and things weren't running smoothly, I had a really good time.

We went downtown for the day activity and we took random pictures everywhere that we're going to put in photo albums for everyone after we label all the pictures and such. I thought it was a good way to remember a date. Probably my favorite picture is one where Ryan and I decided it would be hilarious to hold hands through a garbage can and get someone to take our picture so we did. Hah!

We took a lot of pictures that I really liked though. That was just one of my favorites. Another one of my favorites is the one we took in the elevator at the mall. They rocked. We had fun. Or I did anyway.

Then we went to the olive garden for dinner and our waitress was amazing. She was funny. And she treated us like we were her friends not just some annoying high school students. Even when one of us asked her for her number. That was really funny.

We only made it to the dance to get pictures taken but that was enough for me. Ryan and I ended up dancing on the stage while we were standing in line for the pictures. It was spontaneous and fun.

Then we went to Natalie's house for a movie! That was pretty fun I guess. We had fun with the chocolate fountain for a while and then settled down to watch a movie that I intended to fall asleep during but certain circumstances prevented me from doing so.

Sunday I just had to work and then I talked to some people about some feelings and I ended up locking myself in my bedroom to figure things out. Which was really good for me. Forcing myself to think about things was really really good because generally I don't. I ignore the problems in my life and just let them get to me and stuff. So now I'm feeling much better because of it.

And yesterday I spent the evening with the guy I like. we went to dinner and movie which was really fun. I'm really glad we went.

In other news, I'm getting my tonsils taken out either the 9th or the 13th of march. bleh.

7 comments:

Courtney said...

sounds like an action packed weekend! i'm glad you got to think things out. sometimes, thinking is very good.

we should talk more. i like talking.

we have secrets. yay us!

Stephanie said...

oh yes. We definately do need to talk more Court!

And hooray for our secrets! I'll take them to the grave with me.

Steph's Hubby said...

Secrets, eh? There's a few of them that noone's getting out of me.

Stephanie said...

Yes! Court and I have lotsa secrets! That no one wil ever hear. Except me. And her. Cuz we're oober cool like that.

The Warrior said...

I have secrets. Some may never come out...some only to certain people.

Don't expect me to talk.

Courtney said...

lol. as long as you don't expect us to talk, we won't expect you to talk! :D

Stephanie said...

exactly. We'll let you keep yours if you let us keep ours.