Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 14 - School

Even though I complain about school frequently, I really am grateful for the opportunity I have to further my education. I am especially grateful that I found a program I am truly interested in that I believe I would love to have as a career. I am looking forward to starting the program in the Spring!

Today was great fun. As I mentioned yesterday, we got a dog. Savannah just loves him to pieces. His name is Hercules, and when Savannah fussed at 5:45 this morning, she refused to go back to sleep until she had seen him and petted him. Then when she actually got up for the day, she ran to him and just hugged him and hugged him. I am incredibly grateful that he is a tolerant dog and that he doesn't snap or growl at her when she is rough with him.

She's decided her new favorite hiding place is his kennel, and it was hilarious to watch her today crawl into it and then try to slam the door shut. She tried for a good 15 minutes to keep the door shut before she finally decided it would be alright if it was open.

No comments: