Wednesday, November 02, 2011

November - The month for Thanks

This is for you Bri! Because you posted about being thankful in November, I'm going to make it a personal goal for myself, not only to blog more about life and what's going on in it, but to make a conscious daily effort to blog about something I am thankful for through the month of November.

I'm a day late and a dollar shy, but I'm starting on the 2nd instead of the 1st.

Today I am incredibly grateful for old friends who used to be acquaintances but are quickly becoming someone I couldn't imagine my life without. I am grateful for all the friends I have in my life who are willing to listen to me no matter what I have to say.

I'm feeling much better about life in general than I was the last time I posted. Having a miscarriage was something that was very difficult for Dave and I, and I'll be honest, I still have hard days. Days where I want to punch pregnant women in their faces. But I haven't given in to that urge yet, so I'm sure I'll muddle through.

Savannah is getting SO big! She had her first birthday in August, and that was entertaining. I think Dave and I had more fun with the cake than she did, being that we ended up with our own cake fight! And now it's time to get ready for Christmas! I can already tell Savannah is going to be spoiled rotten by Santa, but she's a wonderful little girl, so she deserves it.

And, I'm tired. And that's as much as I'm posting right now.
Goodnight!

No comments: