Thursday, November 03, 2011

Day 2 - Whoo hoo!

Today, I am grateful for coupons! Seriously, they have saved us SO much money! I realize that in order to save money I have to spend money, but I was seriously SO thrilled at the grocery store today when I got to the check stand and I took my total from $108.90 to $53.36 just by using my coupons on sale items with my store shoppers card. It is a HUGE thrill for me, I love the rush I get when I save money!

Among the items I got today are:
  • (8) boxes of cheerios
  • (3) 20 ct. boxes of Finish Powerball Dishwasher tabs (formerly called Electrasol)
  • (3) boxes of Kleenex Tissues
  • (16) cans of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken Soup
  • (6) lbs margarine
  • (3) lbs cheese
Among other various items needed, milk, spices, etc. I seriously LOVE it!!!

No comments: