Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 16 - Bri!

I am so grateful that I have reconnected with a friend (acquaintance?) from high school, her name is Bri. She is truly one in a million. We have recently gotten to be much much closer friends and I am basically counting down the days until she moves back to Utah. Arizona doesn't need her, I do!

Today has been one of those days where everything started out wrong and just kept going wrong. It makes me want to punch someone in their face, but instead I'm venting all my anger and frustrations to her and she doesn't mind! Even though I swear I am sometimes the most repetitive person in the world, she just listens to me. I love that about her.

I also love that she inspires me to be a better person. She is so focused on the gospel and living her life the way she should, and that makes me want to do the same. And she has this way of making it so things that seem incredibly huge and bothersome to me at the time aren't so much of a big deal after we talk for a while.

Anyway, I'm grateful for her.

And don't you worry gnomies, I'm still just as grateful for you and all you do as well! <3

No comments: