Sunday, November 06, 2011

Day 5 - My Savannah Lynne

I am SUPER grateful that I am the mom of one of the best children in the world, my Savannah Lynne. She makes me smile every day! I love that she is getting vocal! I also love that she is starting to be affectionate. She's started grabbing my face and rubbing her nose against my nose, and I absolutely love it! She also is getting to a point where kisses are CLOSED mouth, which I absolutely adore, as I hated the ones where I felt like she was trying to eat my face, also I was getting tired of the bites...

I am grateful for her smiling face and bubbly personality! She LOVES to dance, and I love to watch it. She has a toy on the door that plays music when she pushes the button and when it comes on she will stop whatever she is doing to dance to it.

I am grateful that she is ALMOST done teething!! She has 16 teeth now! She just recently got her canines, and they are starting to come in nicely. I will be really grateful when she is done with that.

I am grateful that she has a pretty regular sleep pattern, though recently it's been more difficult for her to sleep through the night, but I'm guessing that's due to teething.

Savannah from today, with her brand new scabbed nose (almost bedtime!)
I am very grateful that I am blessed enough to get to be her mother, and I'm sure Dave echos my sentiments about getting to be her father. She is a very special and unique little girl, and I love her SO much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to be her mother-in-law!!!