Sunday, November 13, 2011

Days 11 and 12 - Combined!

Okay, so I forgot to blog yesterday, even though I was up until late enough that I could have even blogged what would technically have been REALLY early this morning, But oh well...

So for yesterday I really did want to say that I am SO grateful for my gnomies. They are wonderful, and they really each deserve a post of their own, but I'm lame, so this will have to suffice for both of them. They both make me want to be a better friend and a better person. They are some of the best friends I have ever had and I truly appreciate all that they do for me.

Yesterday we got together for a crafty day and it was super fun!

Today, I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. I am grateful to have the opportunity to be on this lovely planet with the people that I love. I'm grateful for a living prophet we have to guide us in these troubled times, and I am grateful for my own personal testimony of the gospel. I am grateful that I was given the opportunity today to feel the Spirit so strongly through children, and through music.

1 comment: