Saturday, November 05, 2011

Day 4 - My Home

Today I am SO grateful that I have a house to come home to. Something to keep us safe and warm, especially when we have weather like today! SNOW! Brr!!!

I'm grateful that in my home Savannah gets to have her own room. I am so grateful we aren't still living in the apartment in Midvale where there was just one bedroom. I'm grateful that we have an extra bedroom so we can help shelter others from the store.

I am ENORMOUSLY grateful that I have a red kitchen that is large enough I don't feel like I'm suffocating when I'm in it! I'm even grateful for our living room, which is small, because it gives us a place to relax and wind down from our days.

I'm grateful that I have two bathrooms! After only having one in Midvale on a HORRID black Friday, I will forever be grateful that I no longer have only one bathroom, so if Dave and I both need to puke, one of us doesn't have to clean out a bucket. (Sorry again for leaving you with that one, babe!)

Even though we sometimes gripe and complain about the state of the Homeowners Association, I truly wouldn't trade the experiences that we've had here for anything. I love the community and the people we've met here (minus a few, who shall remain nameless).

And now, on to other news:

We had new family pictures taken today. Dave's really happy that after 4 years he's finally going to get "Grumpy Gus" off the living room wall at my parents house. I'm just excited because I truly LOVE getting my picture taken when I've gotten all dressed up and fancy for it.

I had a ton of fun with my family while we were doing them. Also, we all looked AWESOME, if I do say so myself.

No comments: