Friday, November 04, 2011

Day 3 - Grateful for the Hubster

Today, I am grateful for the hubster. He is truly an amazing man, and I am thankful every day that I am married to him for all eternity! I wouldn't have it any other way.

He always knows when I need a time out, a day with my girls, or just a nice long soak in a HOT bubble bath. I love that he is always willing to listen to me vent, even when I am wrong and he knows it. I love how he lets me sleep in, even when he has to get up early to go to work. I love that he is completely understanding when I have bad days and NOTHING gets done around the house. I love that he provides for our family so completely, and I love that he makes it possible for me to stay home with our adorable daughter.

I love that he cries with me over our angel baby, on days that I need him to cry with me. I love that he isn't ashamed of that.

I love that he will get up in the middle of the night with Savannah, just to let me have a night off, even though he has to get up early the next morning to go to work.

I love that he cares enough to worry about me when I leave the house, or even sometimes when I just stay home. I love that he calls me from work just to tell me that he loves me, and that he misses me. I love that he watches chick flicks with me, and laughs at me when I cry over them.

All in all, I LOVE HIM, eternally. And I am thankful every day to my Heavenly Father for letting me have him, for this life, and the next.

I love you Dave!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys are seriously one of the most awesomest couples in the world. I'm grateful for your hubs too, and for his ability to make you so dang happy!!