Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 10 - Switched!

 Prompt: Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

This one was really hard for me, because most days I am truly satisfied and happy with my life. I don't really sit around and wonder what it would be like to be living in another person's shoes. I think part of this is because I realize that other people have just as many, if not more, problems as I do, and just because I don't see them doesn't mean they aren't happening. I think this is also why I try my very hardest to be nice to everyone...

Anyway, after thinking about it since yesterday, I finally decided that I would like to switch places with more a type of person, than any one particular person, but for the purpose of this blog, I'm going to name one specific person.


In case you've been living under a rock, and you don't know who this is, this is Carrie Underwood. I think she is beautiful! I also think she has an amazing voice, and I am somewhat jealous. For just one day, I would like to know what it is like to have that kind of talent, and to be able to reach that kind of audience.

Also, some days I would like to trade places with Dave... what girl hasn't wondered what it would be like to be a guy?

As I said though, most days I am truly content in my own life, even through all the crappy times...

No comments: