Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 18 - Words to Live By

Day 18 prompt - A quote you love

I've been thinking about this all day. There's one that I just read in a book that I really loved and I wanted to pull up the book and type it out, but I loaned out the book Saturday not realizing that I would want it today for the quote, so I don't have the exact quote and I don't want to screw it up by putting it wrong on here, so I'll have to look that one up later.

There is one I have hanging on my fridge that my friend gave me and I look at it and take notice of it a lot. So that's the one I'm going to put on here.
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live it's whole life believing that it is stupid.  Albert Einstein

1 comment:

Screaming Grasshopper said...

I <3 that quote a lot!!! It reminds me to love my boys for who they are, and not have expectations destroy the learning experiences we can share!