Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 12 - Music

Prompt for day 12 - Put your iPod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs.

Here goes...

  1. Love Without End, Amen - George Strait
  2. Do You Wanna Make Something of It - Jo Dee Messina
  3. I'd Do Anything - Simple Plan
  4. So Small - Carrie Underwood
  5. Dark as a Dungeon - Dolly Parton
  6. People are Crazy - Billy Currington
  7. Poor Fool/He Makes me Laugh - The Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack
  8. She's in Love with the Boy - Trisha Yearwood
  9. My Oh My - Aqua
  10. Walk to the Light - Jo Dee Messina
So there it is. There are a TON of other artists and songs that I have on my iPod that I truly love, but there's a small sample of what it includes. I really do need to update it though, I don't have any new music that I've gotten in like that past year on there because I haven't transferred my iTunes from my old broken laptop to the new one and I don't want to lose the music I have on my iPod already...

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Ah, Simple Plan. Good memories; I haven't listened to them in ages! Might be worth revisiting....