Thursday, March 08, 2012

Day 7 - Sly Piggery

The prompt for day 7 is How you found out about Blogger and why you made a blog

When I was in high school, I had a friend named Amy who convinced me that I needed to join this online forum she was a part of called Sly Piggery. This forum was something that her friend Nathan had created. So I joined Sly Piggery, and I met a ton of cool people! (In fact, if you want to get down to the nitty gritty, I "met" Dave online at Sly Piggery!!) It seemed like all of these people had blogs, and that all of them were at blogger. So I decided I was going to try my hand at it, and I created this blog. Well, actually I created a different blog first, but I forgot what email address I used to create it, and to this day I still don't remember the email or password I used.

Originally when I started, I didn't know how long I was going to last, it was something I was doing because my friends were doing it, and I go in spurts, sometimes going very long periods between when I blog. But here it sits, 5 1/2 years later... Wow!

So, now you know.

3 comments:

Screaming Grasshopper said...

I love that you blog. Reading the blogs of others is so much fun... I am a VERY inhibited blogger...

I may be taking up your little 30 day challenge m'dear!

The Warrior said...

5.5 years, really? No way! Geez....

Those were good times, weren't they?

Nathan said...

This post makes me happy. :)