Sunday, March 04, 2012

Day 3 - Weirdness

The prompt for day 3 is weird things I do when I'm alone. This one is hard for me, because right off the top of my head I can't think of anything specific that I do that I would consider weird.

I already talked about how when I'm alone I dance around and sing to my heart's content, but I don't really consider that to be weird. I also talk out loud to myself more often than I care to admit to. Mostly though, I think I'm a fairly boring person. When I'm alone I love to read books, because then I can read with no distractions, and that is not weird, I don't think.

Mostly I think when I'm alone I do normal things that are harder to do when people are around. Pamper myself, read, bubble baths...

So after pondering this for most of the day, that's as much as you get. I can't think of anything really weird that I do when I'm alone. Anything I can think of that I do that is considered "weird" in my world, I usually do when Savannah and Dave are home too...

No comments: