Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 25 - Ideal

Day 25 - What do you want your future to be like?

Ideally, I would like my future to hold more children, and less schooling for me and Dave. I would like us to have more time together as a family and less time that is consumed by homework and classes. I would like my children to grow strong in their testimonies of the gospel, and I would like to grow stronger in my testimony of the gospel.

I would like my future to be debt free! Included in this is not having to worry about finances and where our money was coming from. I would like to live in a wonderful home (that is not this condo), and in a great neighborhood. I would like my closest friends to move to the same neighborhood as me. (Are you listening gnomies?!) 

Someday, I would like to go on a couples mission with Dave.

This is all I can think of right now that I feel like sharing...

1 comment:

Screaming Grasshopper said...

Yes. Nice houses in nice neighborhoods with nice neighbors... every part of your Ideal is a righteous desire-- I hope for those things for you too!