Friday, March 09, 2012

Day 8 - Bother and Seesters

The prompt for day 8 - Talk about your siblings

So, I have 3 siblings, one brother and two sisters. They are pretty cool sometimes, but sometimes drive me crazy!

My older sister is Amanda. We are either the best of friends or the worst of enemies, there is no in between for us. She is 24, and is married. She recently got married and I was not invited... Rude. Though, neither was anyone else in our family, so I guess it's okay.

Then the rest of my siblings are younger than me.

My brother's name is Matthew. He is 17 and he's a pretty smart dude. He wants to be a chef. He is notorious for chewing with his mouth open (ARGH!)...

Then there is my little sister. Her name is Sharen. She is almost 16, and can be a huge brat, but I love her anyway. The last I heard she wants to be a nurse. Also, I like her friend Kat.

I don't really want to get hugely into each of my siblings on here, but that's the basic what you need to know about them. Or what you never really did actually need to know, but the prompt told me to. The end.

3 comments:

Screaming Grasshopper said...

I love that...

The End.

The Warrior said...

I knew this already....

LOL, sorry, had nothing else to say for the comment. :-)

Susan said...

You didn't post that you had the most wonderful mother in the world. LOL. I love you Stephanie and am so proud of all that you have and are becoming. Keep on looking to the Lord and all your dreams will come true.