Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Day 5 - Stuck

Day 5 - Something you can't seem to get over.

I already briefly mentioned this one, but I am still really irritated about when a person I know told me they didn't like the way I sounded when I sang. When I word it that way, it sounds really stupid to be upset about it still, but it wasn't just that simple, and it really hurt my feelings the way they said it. And I know I should just get over it, but sometimes that is much easier said than done. It's a work in progress, and some day I'll probably forget all about it.

Also, and this is just the proud Mommy in me coming out, but I can never get over how stinking cute Savannah is. Her personality is bubbly and sassy and I just love it. And I am never going to stop.
Seriously?! How cute is she??

1 comment:

Screaming Grasshopper said...

I am stuck on your girl too!! If I have my way Little Joe will be too! ;-)